Sunday 8 April 2012

Although i call myself as zara zelliene that's not what i am called after by my dad and mom,i am ameena cv,i don't know how it sounds to others but it is sweet for me , at least that's what my parents found for me.then you may wonder why i took the other name for my blog.there is only one reason,zara is the girl in my dreams,she can do whatever she want because she don't really exsist she can dream as much as she want,she is not ameena but a part of ameena,a part i can't live without.she have to live for my survival.
she is not a good writer but there is something in zara,some magic which can make me happy and satisfied.and i thought of a lot of ways to explore zara and at last i found it,this is it,a blog!!!
and now if i am talking about me more i should say that i am so commited to friendship and maybe that's my weak point , i have always wanted a best friend and my life for the past 3 years was all about that.i had options and i chose and i don't know wheather it was the right option.i dreamt and i excpected .i cared about all those who were related to me and most of the times i considered about my friends rather than of me.
and surprisingly i have no regrets because i cared about someone.and above all that i see my parents as the first thing in my life and i can't even imagine a life without them.i loved to fight with my mom because i believe fights are a part of love.we dont't fight with strangers ,do we? we will fight with only those we care and love.i am living my life in the way my parents lead it,one of my friends told me that we should live as we like,i don't deny him but i can't accept it.as i am a girl who lives as my parents ask me to,i should say that we should consider our parents as the first thing in our life.
different people have different views about life and here it's all about me and how i see my life and i would love to share about  my little but sweet life with you,it may not seem interested but still it's life and it's all about me.it's all about a girl who saw dreams by knowing that it was beyond her eyes,but she always opened her heart in a hope that more love could find it and fill it.

1 comment:

  1. lets start d journey dear..100% vd u..lets walk d untaken roads n xplor d unlimited dreams..vd each passin second,lets find new meanings for life..Am here for u,always n forever..n i knw a single word cud make ur day ;)
    fill ur heart vd hopes n dreams..coz one day u wil liv ur dreamsss..so my dear sis lets together create memories..to last a lifetym..so that wen u r hopeles,u cud always think bak to dis day n shed a happy tear..

    ReplyDelete