Wednesday 18 April 2012

Being alone and feeling alone is two entierly different things.when we are alone somewhere sometimes we would feel great and we would never be alone,sometimes we would be lost in our good memories and sometimes when we are in a room packed of people,we would feel alone,we won't hear any sounds,we won't catch any eyes and we would never care about the people staring at us.and that's the worst thing happen to me and to everyone's surprise i am always like this
i always love being alone rather than that of feeling alone,when i am alone,almost all the times ,i used to lost in my thoughts and music always made my lonliness sweet,it's great when we are alone if there is something which would help us to cure it.and if i am making it clear,i love being alone.not my entire life,no ways for that,i can't be alone forever,i too love being with my family and friends.but it really depends on how i think about it that time.i don't know how it sounds to others.funny or thinking that i seriously have some problems.
everyone should be tiered of my alone thing.it's like blah blah blah.should talk about something else right and how about travelling.it's a good and interesting thing for me atleast.
it's one of the things i love to do .it's really great to watch different people and to observe different cultures.sometimes it's strange for us to know how much different they are from us.and like many of others i too have dream spots.it's wiered to say that i will travel all over the world.i don't think like that anyway,there is some place where i dream to go,it's not mostly cities but there is some cities like london and rome.i love cold places mainly,that's why i fancy europe and i really like north of india,i will go there one day,i think.when we watch places in films and all and if we really adore it,it will come in our dreams.
anyway we are free to dream right,so i can dream as much as i want.most of the time we wish to make our dreams true,and sometimes we work for it but i am not the hard working one,but i work.my parents can make most of my dreams true,but i don't want that to happen,because my dreams are mine,not any one's else,it doesn't mean that "i want to do it alone,i don't want anyone's help"it's not like that at all.i want everyone to be a part of my life.
i am really thankfull to god for giving me all this,for those loving sacred gods ,for the life he gave me.i too have problems,but when i think about the things he gave me,i forget all my loses,anyway i don't have many to lie on.

No comments:

Post a Comment