Saturday 14 April 2012

maybe yesterday was a great day but definitely not for me.parks were always my stuff but don't know what was wrong with me yesterday.and yesterday was my night out and i used to enjoy all outings and i am in dubai for god's sake.i loved this place than anything because there was always something special here.this was the one other place where i felt at home.
all the days we would come across lots of strangers here ,all of them having different lifestyles and views and then comes the common thing in towns which i love,no one would ever care what we do,everybody got their own things to care for.that's not good stuff always but sometimes it's the best.
if we are in a shopping mall,it's like we are free to do anything.i am not a shopaholic but shopping is a girl thing and i love it,i spent money on some certain stuffs like dresses.i had no interest in electronics but now i fancy it,definitely it is the influence of my nephew.he's going after everything in the market which caught my interest.i like to watch him checking out his type of stuffs.he is crazy about cars and he is our car encyclopedia.it's like ask him about that car don't spend time googling,even my dad ask about cars to him.
talking of cars,in dubai ,if we are on road we would come across a lot of different cars,expensive and cheap,stylish and needy,small and big,roaring sports and choking trucks.but when we see all those cars together we won't feel much difference.and dubai is a place were all people come together and now when i lie on my bed watching the road, i feel great,i see people with different lifes,doing different things.
and yesterday i felt strangely alone,don't ask me why.i have no answer.i was just so alone,i love to do crazy things,but i am so different now,all my friends would know that,they watched me transform,maybe that is to do with my age,but my heart says that it's not just that.something's really happening to me, i feel like i am cheating myself and on top of all,i care about everybody but me ,maybe that's my big mistake and i don't feel like fixing it ,i am not gonna give a try at lest.
i am not alone ,i can see a lot of sacred souls loving me,caring me,standing beside me and holding my hand and i know that they would never let me go from them.family is a great thing god gave me.because they all were there for me always and i know it's a forever thing.we fight and we love,we cry and we laugh,we share and we smile and we hold our hands always.we all are always so special to our parents no matter how much we had grown we are always their lovely daughters.
and i realised at last that my best friend was not a mistake of my life,what i chose was never wrong,i never deserved more than that,what i got is more than nessecary and i thank almighty for all this special things which he gave me in my life.no one can be perfectely happy,so i am SORT OF HAPPY and i keep telling my mind that i am not ALONE but still i feel it,i don't know who can fix it but i know that right now no soul can fix it ,i really am alone in my own world.
only thing i miss here is my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment